Dorothy Rosby is a syndicated humor columnist and entertaining speaker whose column has appeared in newspapers in ten Midwestern and Western states since 1996.
Dorothy is a member of NetWits, Toastmasters, the National Society of Newspaper Columnists, and the Black Hills Writers Group. For information on running Dorothy’s column in your newspaper or to subscribe to her column contact her via email or call 605-716-7434.
- South Dakota Newspaper Association Better Newspaper Contest, Second Place Best Local Humorous Column, 2014
- National Federation of Press Women, Second Place Humorous Columns 2010 and 2012, Third Place Humorous Columns 2013.
- South Dakota Press Women, First Place Humor Columns 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013.
- City of Foster City,California, Arts & Culture Committee 25th Annual Writers
- Contest, First Place Humorous Essay Division, January 2000
- New England Writers Network Humor Contest, Second Place, February 1999
- Loudest Laf Laurel, Scher Maihem Publishing, Runner-up January 1996
- Toastmasters Region IV Humorous Speech Contest, First Place, June 1995
- National Writers Association Articles and Essays Contest, First place May 1995